GLOBAL RELATIONSHIP SERVICES DIRECTOR
TEFAF would like to new find ways to engage and grow her collector and buyer audiences. Therefore, TEFAF is looking for an experienced, motivated and proactive Global Relationship Services Director to develop and execute several relationship programs for TEFAF’s existing and future collectors, including a world class VIP program. Applicants should possess at least eight years’ experience in project management, ideally regarding relationship programming and within a leading arts organisation. They will be comfortable dealing with people at all levels and have outstanding writing and presentation skills. Fluent English is essential.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execute research on different relationship programs in the field (hospitality, sponsoring, corporate, museums, and VIP).
• Develop from scratch together with Global Marketing & Communication an overall strategy and develop different programs for TEFAF global and each individual fair to strengthen and grow TEFAF’s network of collector audiences.
• Evaluate the relationship team composed of VIP, hospitality, cultural programs, corporate, museums and sponsoring in Amsterdam as well as New York.
• Manage the timeline and relationship budget .
Implementation of the relationship strategy
• Implement the different relationship strategy’s and programs in conjunction with Global Marketing & Communication, sponsoring, museums, corporate, cultural programming and hospitality both in Amsterdam as in New York.
• Manage the relationship team so all the different services will work together and thus strengthen each other.
• Work with the team to plan relationship outreach and visits/cultivation, build and maintain relationships with art galleries, museums and other partners.
• Develop and execute original and engaging programmes of pre, during and post-fair events for and with museums, corporate, cultural programming (speakers’ series etc.) and hospitality to service existing collectors and approach potential future collectors.
• Work closely with the sponsoring team on creating bespoke benefits for sponsors. Support and maintain contacts with VIP’s and network with potential new VIP’s.
• At least eight years’ experience in project management, ideally regarding relationship programming and within a leading arts organisation.
• Comfortable dealing with people at all levels; assertive and outgoing – confident in networking and substantial experience in outward facing roles.
• Self-starter and ambitious.
• Well spoken, with great presentation and communication skills.
• Well informed about the art world.
• Excellent verbal and written English and language skills.
The post is based in Amsterdam and the application and accompanying letter must be written in English. A full job description is available on request. Please email your CV and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.